COVID-19 Member communication & toolkit
30 Jul 2021
As the challenges of COVID-19 continue, we're focused on supporting and assisting you with your banking needs.
If you have any questions or if you are concerned about being impacted financially, please get in touch using the form below so we can discuss your individual situation and figure out how to best support you. You can also download our full Financial Hardship Assistance Policy.
Ways to bank with us
You can safely continue to bank using our Mobile Banking App and Internet Banking 24 hours a day, wherever you are. And having recently won 'Best Digital Bank' at the DBM Financial Awards, you can rest assured our digital banking options are some of the best in the country.
You may wish to consider using tap-and-pay to reduce your physical contact with notes and coins. We support Google Pay™, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Fitbit Pay, and Garmin Pay™. If you need help getting started please get in touch.
Our award-winning Mobile Banking App allows you to do your banking from the palm of your hand. You can:
- check balances and view your account history
- make transfers between your Credit Union SA accounts
- transfer to other Credit Union SA members or other financial institutions
- make international transfers
- pay bills via BPAY®
- view uncleared funds
- set up scheduled payments
- temporarily lock a lost or stolen card
- change your card’s PIN
- notify us of your overseas travel
- open a new Savings Account or Term Deposit
- view your eStatements.
Internet Banking will allow you to do what our app can do – and a little bit more - from the comfort of your desktop or tablet.
Send and receive money within seconds with a PayID. A PayID is a smart address for real-time payments that’s easy to remember. You can use your mobile number or email address. Then when someone needs to pay you, just give them your PayID instead of your BSB and account number.
Talk to us
We're still open longer to help you over the phone from 8am - 8pm weekdays and 8am - 2pm Saturdays.
If you need to visit us at King William Street, our opening hours are 8am - 6pm weekdays and 8am - 2pm Saturdays.
We're currently limiting the number of members in our Member Experience Centre based on SA Health guidelines. Please check the capacity signage that is displayed at our entrance. In line with the latest SA Health guidelines, all visitors are required to check-in before entering and wear a mask unless exemptions apply.
Please don't enter our branch if:
- you're feeling unwell or experiencing fever, breathing difficulties, a cough or a sore throat - stay home and get tested.
- you've been in contact with someone who has a confirmed or likely case of COVID-19 or has been to any of the exposure sites listed on the SA Health website.
Mobile Lending Managers
Our mobile managers can help you by phone, email or video call and will work with you to determine which option suits you best.
Unfortunately, some scammers are using the COVID-19 pandemic as an opportunity to launch new scams. They’re setting up websites to sell fake products and using emails, texts, and social media posts as a ruse to take people’s money and personal information.
Here’s some tips on how to keep yourself safe:
- Don’t open suspicious emails.
- Don’t click suspicious links or attachments.
- Ignore online offers for vaccinations.
- Be alert to “investment opportunities” for products or services of publicly traded companies claiming they can prevent, detect, or cure coronavirus.
Read more on COVID-19 scams by visiting Scamwatch.
Our workplace response
We continue to monitor the situation and take advice from government and health authorities.
Our priority is the health and safety of our team and our members. We’ve taken preventative measures including supporting our team to work from home where possible, wearing masks and additional cleaning in our Member Experience Centre and office to make sure we remain available to help you with your banking needs.