Mobile Banking App
Available for both Apple and Android smart devices, the Credit Union SA Mobile Banking App allows you to utilise all the best functionality of our website and Internet Banking services – anytime and anywhere you have an internet connection.
With our Mobile Banking App, you can:
- check balances and view your account history
- make transfers between your Credit Union SA accounts
- transfer to other Credit Union SA members or other financial institutions
- make international transfers
- pay bills via BPAY®
- view uncleared funds
- set up scheduled payments
- temporarily lock a lost or stolen card
- change your card’s PIN
- notify us of your overseas travel
- open a new Savings Account or Term Deposit
- view your eStatements.
The app only requires a four-digit PIN or pattern login. Login can also be setup using fingerprint ID.
Operating System Requirements
Our new Mobile Banking App requires operating system that is at least 5.0 for Android and iOS 10.3 for Apple devices. You can check which version you are running in your smart device settings.
Three easy steps to get started:
- Become a registered Credit Union SA Internet Banking user.
- Visit the iTunes App Store or Google Play to download the app.
- Open the app and register your smart device using your Internet Banking membership number and password. You will also be prompted to choose a PIN or pattern login to secure your device.
Key things to remember:
- Don’t keep your member number and PIN code with your smart device
- Use the log out button when you’re done, however you will be automatically logged out of the app after five minutes of inactivity
- Contact us if you’ve lost your smart device or feel that someone may know your login details
- You must be registered for internet banking to have access to the app.
Note: mobile data usage charges may apply, check with your mobile service provider for details.