Mobile Banking App
Available for both Apple and Android smart devices, the Credit Union SA Mobile Banking App allows you to utilise all the best functionality of our website and Internet Banking services – anytime and anywhere you have an internet connection.
With our Mobile Banking App, you can:
- check balances and view your account history
- make transfers between your Credit Union SA accounts
- transfer to other Credit Union SA members or other financial institutions
- make international transfers
- pay bills via BPAY®
- view uncleared funds
- set up scheduled payments
- temporarily lock a lost or stolen card
- change your card’s PIN
- notify us of your overseas travel
- open a new Savings Account or Term Deposit
- view your eStatements.
Our new Mobile Banking App requires operating system that is at least 6.0 for Android and iOS 11.0 for Apple devices. You can check which version you are running in your smart device settings.
Three easy steps to get started:
- Become a registered Credit Union SA Internet Banking user.
- Visit the iTunes App Store or Google Play to download the app.
- Open the app and register your smart device using your Internet Banking membership number and password. You will also be prompted to choose a PIN or pattern login to secure your device.
Key things to remember:
- Don’t keep your member number and PIN code with your smart device
- Use the log out button when you’re done, however you will be automatically logged out of the app after five minutes of inactivity
- Contact us if you’ve lost your smart device or feel that someone may know your login details
- You must be registered for internet banking to have access to the app.
Note: mobile data usage charges may apply, check with your mobile service provider for details.
Collection of app usage data
Just so you’re aware, we do collect anonymous information on how members use the app so that we can identify ways to make it even more useful for you. So by installing the app you’ll be giving your consent for this to happen. But rest assured, we don’t collect any personal information.
Two-factor Authentication registration
Extra security for peace of mind. Every time your member number is registered on our Mobile Banking App we will ask for a confirmation code, which we will send to the mobile number we have registered to your account.
The app only requires a four-digit PIN or pattern login. Login can also be setup using fingerprint ID. Find out more.
NFC (Near-field communication) Compatible Devices
Refer to this link for a list of NFC compatible smartphones.
- May 2020 – Mobile Banking App update
- March 2020 – Credit Union SA named 'Best Digital Bank'
- January 2020 – Mobile Banking App update
- July 2019 – Our Award-Winning Mobile Banking App just got better!
- June 2019 – We've won the Mozo Experts Choice Excellent Banking App Award!
- February 2019 – Lock, block and control your card
- January 2019 – Members are embracing our array of digital options
- October 2018 – Keep your devices and apps up-to-date
- March 2018 – Security Update for Internet Banking and the Mobile Banking App
- December 2017 – Credit Union SA scoops 9 awards at Mozo’s Experts Choice Awards
- December 2017 – Mobile Banking App update
- November 2017 – Tap & Pay update
- August 2017 – Mobile Banking App update