Credit Union SA's
At Credit Union SA we pride ourselves on getting involved with and supporting our local South Australian community.
- we support the important work of St John’s Youth Services to alleviate youth homelessness through regular fundraisers and collections for our Giving Tree for St John’s Youth Services
- we are the major sponsor for the Zahra Foundation Women on the Run for 2020 event which is symbolic of women and children who often have to flee domestic or family violence situations with just a bag on their back
- we give back to the education sector with our School Community Rewards fundraising program and supporting education initiatives
- we run free educational seminars to help you and other members understand what you need to know about purchasing your first home or planning for retirement.
- we were proud major sponsor of the Credit Union Christmas Pageant from 1996 – 2018
- we are the Education Partner for the SALA Festival and the SALA for Schools program
- we are the Event Partner for the 2019 Public Education Awards, and
- we proudly sponsor the SACE Art Show.