Face to face
We’re here to help you with all your banking needs.
400 King William Street, Adelaide
- Weekdays 8.00 am – 6.00 pm (ACST)
- Saturdays 8.00 am – 2.00 pm (ACST)
- Sunday – Closed
We are committed to the safety, health and welfare our staff and members. Given the current climate and as a matter of good business practice we are sharing our efforts to minimise the effect of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
We have a Pandemic Plan in place based on World Health Organisation Guidelines and in some cases in excess of government mandates. We believe this approach is in the best interests of our staff and members.
Having your own unique Access Code enables us to verify your identity and ensure it's only you who accesses your accounts. You'll need to quote your Access Code to:
- Change any personal details
- Receive any information about account(s)
- Check your balances and transactions
- Open a new account
- Stop payment on a cheque
- Advise us how you wish us to deal with a maturing Term Deposit
- Change or cancel periodical payments
- Rearrange existing payroll deduction authorities
- Transfer funds between your accounts or to an external account.