We’re here to help you with all your banking needs.
You can contact us by calling us, visiting us, making an appointment, or using Secure Mail.
Need to send us mail? Please address it to:
Credit Union SA
GPO Box 699
Adelaide SA 5001
We are committed to the safety, health and welfare our staff and members. Given the current climate and as a matter of good business practice we are sharing our efforts to minimise the effect of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
We have a Pandemic Plan in place based on World Health Organisation Guidelines and in some cases in excess of government mandates. We believe this approach is in the best interests of our staff and members.
Having your own unique Access Code enables us to verify your identity and ensure it's only you who accesses your accounts. You'll need to quote your Access Code to:
- Change any personal details
- Receive any information about account(s)
- Check your balances and transactions
- Open a new account
- Stop payment on a cheque
- Advise us how you wish us to deal with a maturing Term Deposit
- Change or cancel periodical payments
- Rearrange existing payroll deduction authorities
- Transfer funds between your accounts or to an external account.
More ways to
Ask us any questions about our products or rates.
Log into Internet Banking and send us a Secure Mail message.
We firmly believe that improvement is impossible without regular, honest feedback.
Make an appointment
Our Mobile Lending Managers can help our members by phone or email, with video calls now available.
400 King William Street, Adelaide has been transformed to make your banking experience more efficient and enjoyable. Basically, we want you to feel at home while our friendly staff help you with all your banking needs.
Our new home feels like more than a branch; that’s why we’ve decided to re-name it our ‘Member Experience Centre’. It’s the same location but a better experience for you (hence the name)!
Our Member Experience Centre has new self-service options available to make your life easier, including our:
- TellerInfinity machine: Available 24/7 for cash withdrawals, cash deposits, cheque deposits and account transfers. You’ll even be able to log in using your Internet Banking details – no card needed.
- Coin machine: Available during business hours to count your change – no need to separate or bag your coins first.
Available 24/7, our TellerInfinity machine allows you to conduct cash withdrawals, cash deposits, cheque deposits and transfer between accounts.
No need to separate or bag coins and easy to use.