Garmin Pay™ Payments that move with you.
Introducing Garmin Pay™, the fast, safe and convenient way to pay when you are on the go.
No cards? No cash? No phone? No problem.
Now you can make payments with nothing but your compatible Garmin watch. Effortless to use, Garmin Pay protects your payments with watch-specific card numbers and transaction codes - allowing you to pay with confidence.
Simple to use
Garmin Pay is super easy to use, letting you make purchases anywhere you see the contactless payment symbol.
- Simply enter your passcode on your watch.
- Select your Credit Union SA Visa Debit Card or Visa Credit Card from your virtual wallet.
- Place the watch screen near the contactless payment terminal to pay.
And you’re done!
Getting started is easy
Not a member? Join Credit Union SA now.
- Open the app on your phone and go to Garmin Devices. Choose your device, then tap Garmin Pay and Create Your Wallet.
- Create a four-digit passcode to keep your digital wallet on your watch secure.
- Add your Credit Union SA Visa Debit Card or Visa Credit Card by selecting card type, and manually entering the card data or scan using your phone’s camera.
- Verify your identity using the one-time passcode sent to your phone or email, or by calling us Once the verification is complete, your card will be added to your wallet.
And you’re ready to shop!
For more information about Garmin Pay visit explore.garmin.com/en-AU/garmin-pay
* Compatible devices can be found at https://explore.garmin.com/en-AU/garmin-pay/ Garmin, the Garmin logo, and the Garmin delta are trademarks of Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries and are registered in one or more countries, including the U.S.
Garmin Pay is a trademark of Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries.