Education Association's Sponsorship Program
We’re offering associations registered with Educators SA a chance to receive funding for professional development.
Sponsorships of up to $2,000 are available to fund a range of association activities such as workshops, conferences, and events.
As part of our ongoing commitment to support our incredible South Australian education community, we’re offering associations registered with Educators SA a chance to receive funding for professional development.
Why are we offering the sponsorship program?
Education is in our DNA. In fact, we were established by teachers for teachers and continue to support the SA education community with:
- exclusive Education Community Banking Benefits^ that are available to anyone working within education and their immediate families, and
- a dedicated team that works directly with education employees, so they can get the best out of their banking.
But we still want to do more. That’s why we’re putting funds where they really matter - in your capable hands, assisting South Australian education associations. We know the level of hard work and dedication that an association needs and we want to support you so you can keep supporting our community.
Applications for sponsorship have now closed.
- Education association sponsorships are only open to associations that hold a valid ABN and are registered with Educators SA.
- We can only provide sponsorships to support association activities that can highlight or that can give evidence or a clear link of helping South Australian educators.
- Associations will need to feel comfortable with us promoting their sponsorship outcomes in internal and external marketing including across our social media channels.
Frequently asked questionsView all Education Associations Sponsorship Program FAQs
Sponsorships will help fund education association activities that aim to do one or more of the following:
- support South Australian educators’ professional development,
- introduce new concepts and ideas to educators,
- provide support and wellbeing to anyone that works within education.
There is no minimum amount associations can apply for, only a maximum of $2,000 including GST. Final sponsorship amounts will be decided by the selection committee and are dependent on the nature and need of the application.
We can only offer sponsorships to support association activities that have a demonstrated clear link to providing professional development for South Australian educators.
We would love to have you join us, but you don’t need to be a member to apply for the sponsorship.
No. Associations can only apply for and receive one sponsorship per calendar year.
Applications must be submitted through the online form located on this page and are open 1 January 2022 and close 28 February 2022.
You will need to tell us about your association, how the funds will be used in detail (i.e. outcomes of specific events, workshops, activities) and how we can be involved to promote our exclusive Education Community Banking Benefits.
Please note you don’t need to tell us specific dates for events or activities if they are still in planning stages.
Yes, we will let you know by email if your application is not successful.
Yes. You’ll need to sign our Sponsorship Agreement which sets out the terms and conditions of our sponsorship. This agreement will be sent to the email address provided in your application when we notify you about your successful application.
No but we may ask you for some general feedback after your event or activity has taken place.
Completed Sponsorship Agreements must be returned to our Sponsorship Specialist team before funds are transferred.
Funds will be paid in one lump sum to your nominated bank account within 30 days of the Sponsorship Agreement being returned.
Funds must be spent by 31st December 2022.
INFORMATION YOU SHOULD KNOW
Education Community Banking Benefits are available to any employee of the South Australian education community and students carrying out studies in education, and their immediate family (parents, children, grandparents, grandchildren, siblings and partners only).