How Credit Union SA supports education
Originally established by South Australian teachers 60 years ago, we’ve been providing banking and financial services to education workers – and their families – ever since.
How does Credit Union SA support education?
- Awarding SA's quality teachers through our 18 annual awards, including:
- Event partner of the Public Education Awards
- Primary sponsor of CEASA World Teachers' Day Awards, recognising the contribution teachers make to our community
- Numerous awards for teaching students at South Australian universities
- Sponsoring 210 education professional development events
- Over 850 school staff rooms visited each year
- $150,000 in fundraising support for South Australian schools through the School Community Rewards program
- Coordinating the Teachers of SA online Facebook community