At Credit Union SA we know you want to keep on top of your banking whenever and wherever you choose.
That’s why we are making it even easier to manage your money online. Our Internet Banking is convenient, easy-to-use and secure and can be accessed from your desktop computer, tablet or smart device.
Internet Banking can be accessed via your smart device.
Secure and safe
Credit Union SA is committed to keeping you safe while transacting with us online. Industry standard encryption ensures you can feel confident in our technology and processes.
It saves time
Pay bills on the go – anywhere, anytime.
Convenient 24/7 banking
Out for dinner with friends and need to check your balance or transfer funds? Access your accounts quickly and easily from your smart device.
Forgot your password?
You can simply yet safely reset it via your secure ‘Forgotten Password’ facility.
You can also:
- check your balance
- register a PayID
- view your transaction history
- transfer funds and manage auto transfers
- pay bills with BPAY
- change your PIN
- authorise us to share your banking data under the Consumer Data Right (CDR) with accredited organisations
- view your payroll details and interest earned
- apply for a credit card and Netsave Account
- update your details
- report a lost or stolen card
- register and view your eStatements.
To use Internet Banking, select the LOGIN button located in the top right hand corner of the Credit Union SA homepage. Enter your member number and Internet Banking password in the spaces provided. Your member number can be found on the bottom left hand corner of your card.
The first time you use Internet Banking you will be prompted to change your password and accept the terms and conditions of use.
Register for eStatements and eCommunications:
Mobile Banking App
Select eStatements from the drop-down menu, then click Manage eStatements and follow the instructions.
Select Settings from the top navigation menu, then click Communications and follow the instructions.
Please ensure you have the latest Internet browser to be able to access your Internet Banking.
If you have any questions, please call (08) 8202 7777 or visit us at 400 King William Street, Adelaide.
How to register
- You can register for Internet Banking by calling (08) 8202 7777 or visiting us at 400 King William Street, Adelaide. You will be given a default password at the time.
- Alternatively, you can complete the New Accounts and Access Services form and either return to:
Credit Union SA
Reply Paid 699
Adelaide SA 5001
- Once Internet Banking has been set up on your membership you will receive a letter advising you that you need to call us on (08) 8202 7777 to obtain your default password.
- Your default password will allow you to log onto Internet Banking via the red Internet Banking LOGIN button, located on the right hand corner of the website.
For security reasons, the first time you log on you’ll be required to change the Password we gave you. This will need to be between eight and sixteen characters long. It’s imperative that you protect this password. Credit Union SA staff will never ask you for it, and you shouldn’t reveal it to anyone else either. Learn more about protecting your data and information and protecting your cards and accounts.