What is an Access Code?
As a member of Credit Union SA, you have access to a unique Access Code, which will enable us to verify your identity and ensure that it's only you who accesses your funds and personal information.
Using your Access Code you are able to quickly:
- Receive any information about account(s)
- Check your balances and transactions
- Open a new account
- Advise us how you wish us to deal with a maturing Term Deposit
- Change or cancel periodical payments
- Rearrange existing payroll deduction authorities
- Transfer funds between your accounts or to an external account
- Stop payment on a cheque
- Change any personal details.
If you don't yet have an Access Code, you can download the form and return to our branch.