How do I complete an International Transfer (Telegraphic Transfer) in Internet Banking or the Mobile Banking App?
View All FAQs
- Login to Internet Banking
- If you wish to receive email notifications for International Transfers, please ensure you’ve entered a valid email address and you have ‘International Transfer’ ticked on the Notifications page. You can do this by selecting the ‘Settings’ tab at the top of the page and ‘Notifications & Receipts’ from the drop down menu and confirming these details.
- To complete an International transfer select the ‘Payments’ tab from the top of the page and then ‘International Transfers’ from the drop down menu.
- Enter your Two-factor Authentication or Secured SMS validation if prompted.
- Select the country you wish to send money to and the desired currency from the currency dropdown list. Enter the amount you wish to send (either the foreign currency amount or AUD equivalent). Click on ‘Request Quote.’
- Please ensure you review the quote to check that all the details are correct. If you are happy, click ‘Next’, alternatively change the payment details and click ‘Request Quote’. Once you’ve selected ‘Request Quote’ the quote will be displayed.
- Complete the payment details. Please ensure all required fields are complete and then click ‘Next’.
- The payment details will then be displayed.
- Please review the information and if correct, click ‘Update Quote’ or if any details need to be amended click ‘Back’, make the necessary changes and re-submit. Once you’ve selected ‘Update Quote’ click on ‘Confirm’ within 45 seconds, otherwise your quote will expire.
- If you’ve opted to receive notifications an email will be sent to your nominated email address containing the key transfer details.
Mobile Banking App
- Login to your Mobile Banking App.
- Select 'International' from the left hand side menu.
- Enter the transaction details and follow the arrow icon.
- Follow the steps until the transaction has been completed.