We’ve made some changes to the interest rates on a number of our Savings and Transaction Accounts, effective Friday 25 September 2020.
You can see the details of the changes we’ve made below, and these will also be detailed in your account transactions in Internet Banking and the Mobile Banking App, and in your next account statement:
- Reduced the rate for balances between $50,000 - $250,000 from 0.55% pa to 0.45% pa.
- Reduced the rate for balances over $250,000 from 0.80%pa to 0.65% pa.
- Reduced the rate for balances over $150,000 from 0.30% pa to 0.15% pa.
- Reduced the ongoing rate from 0.30% pa to 0.25% pa.
- Reduced the bonus rate for eligible account holders from 0.80% pa to 0.60% pa.
Bonus Savings Account
- Reduced the bonus rate for eligible account holders from 0.85% pa to 0.65% pa.
Online Savings Account
- Reduced the bonus rate for eligible account holders from 0.50% pa to 0.35% pa.
First Home Saver Account
- Reduced the rate on the entire balance from 0.60% pa to 0.50% pa.
You can see all of the current rates for our Savings and Transactions Accounts on our rates page.
If you have any questions feel free to get in touch by Secure Mail through Internet Banking or you can call us on (08) 8202 7777 from 8am-8pm Monday to Friday, or 8am-2pm on Saturdays.