You can now give your accounts a nickname, which is great for setting goals, organising multiple accounts or just knowing what’s what in your own personalised way.
Learn how with our quick guide!
What is an account nickname?
By giving your account a nickname, you will easily be able to identify your accounts in Internet Banking and your Mobile Banking App. This can be especially helpful if you have more than one account across transaction accounts, savings, credit cards and loans.
- Saving for a goal like “Wedding” or “House renovation” or “New Lamborghini”
- Creating a savings versus spend accounts e.g. “Spendy Wendy” versus a “Can’t touch this” budget
- Manage multiple loans e.g. two car loans “Michael’s car” and “Kylie’s Car”
How can I setup a nickname?
If you want to give your account a nickname, this is how to get started:
- Open up your Mobile Banking App
- Go to the “Accounts” screen
- Select your accounts and press the “…” ellipses at the top right of your account header to go to the account settings
- Select “Rename Account”
Voila, you now have a new nickname!