What is Financial Planning?
Credit Union SA is proud to offer you Calm Wealth.
We are proud to offer you the services of our financial planning partner Calm Wealth. A Calm Wealth financial adviser provides you with valuable assistance in planning for your future and managing your wealth. The benefits of financial advice are numerous and far greater than simply recommending where to invest.
Calm Wealth has been helping Australians reach their financial goals for over 30 years in Adelaide and is focussed on providing financial advice to the customer-owned banking sector including credit unions and mutual banks.
A Calm Wealth financial planner will develop a plan specifically for you - one that’s tailored to your needs and circumstances, to help you achieve your goals.
What is financial planning?
Financial planning is about helping you plan for a future lifestyle that is as good as it can possibly be. No matter your age, the advice of a professional financial planner is crucial in helping you achieve your financial goals by developing a strategy specifically for you.
A financial planner can help you:
- define your financial and lifestyle goals
- understand your current financial situation and personal circumstances to see what opportunities you have
- build a financial plan with written, measurable outcomes
- stay on track through ongoing progress reviews.
Areas a financial planner typically focuses on are:
- making the most of your super
- managing your money tax-effectively
- selecting investments based on your risk profile
- structuring your finances wisely, especially following a redundancy or after receiving an inheritance
- planning for your transition to retirement
- maximising your Centrelink benefits
- ensuring you have appropriate personal insurance cover to protect your family
- providing aged care advice for you or a loved one.
Getting the right advice
How we can help
The information on this page has been provided by Consultum Financial Advisers (Consultum) ABN 65 006 373 995, AFSL No 230323. It is general advice only and has been prepared without taking into account your particular objectives, financial situation and needs. Before making an investment decision based on this information, you should assess your own circumstances or consult a financial planner. Examples are illustrative only and are subject to the assumptions and qualifications disclosed.
Credit Union SA may refer members to Calm Wealth Management Pty Ltd ABN 85 645 323 913 and its financial advisers, who are authorised representatives of Consultum. Consultum is part of the IOOF Group. Credit Union SA does not accept liability or responsibility for any acts, omissions or advice provided by Consultum or its authorised representatives.
Credit Union SA receives up to $1,500 from Consultum when members are referred to and obtain financial advice from authorised representatives of Consultum.