Why choose Allianz Caravan and Trailer Insurance through Credit Union SA?
There’s nothing better than hitting the wide-open road with your caravan in tow.
While you are out enjoying life, it’s important that you’re covered against accidental loss or damage to your caravan or trailer.
Caravan and Trailer insurance offers:
- Up to $1000 cover for accidental loss of or damage to the contents in your caravan (but not your trailer).
- Cover for reasonable towing costs after a covered accident.
- Legal liability – up to $20 million cover for your legal liability for loss or damage to other people’s property in an accident arising out of the use of your caravan or trailer.
- Emergency repairs – up to $500 reimbursement for the cost of emergency repairs necessary to enable you to tow your caravan or trailer to its intended destination after a covered accident.
- Emergency accommodation – cover for reasonable accommodation expenses up to $100 per day, maximum $1000 in total, if your caravan is uninhabitable following a covered accident provided your caravan was more than 100km from where it’s normally parked at night.
Legal liability cover of up to $20 million.
Pay by the month
Option to pay by the month at no extra cost.1
Cover for accidental loss of (including theft) or damage
Cover for accidental loss of (including theft) or damage to your caravan or trailer Australia wide.
Option to increase your caravan contents cover²
For camping furniture, bedding, utensils, crockery, provisions, household goods, clothing, and personal effects contained in your caravan (but not your trailer).
This is only a summary of some of the features available in our Caravan and Trailer insurance. Before deciding on this insurance, carefully consider the Caravan and Trailer Product Disclosure Statement which sets out the terms, conditions, limits and exclusions.
INFORMATION YOU SHOULD KNOW
Credit Union SA Ltd ABN 36 087 651 232, AFSL/Australian Credit Licence Number 241066, arranges this insurance as agent for the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL No 234708. We do not provide any advice based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Before making a decision, please consider the Product Disclosure Statement or by calling (08) 8202 7777. The relevant Target Market Determination is available by calling (08) 8202 7777. If you purchase insurance through us, we receive a commission that is between 0% and 30% of the premium. Ask us for more details before we provide you with services.
1Premiums payable by instalments may be subject to minor adjustments (upwards or downwards) due to rounding and financial institution transaction fees may apply.
2Subject to underwriting limits.