What are the eligibility criteria to use DocuSign® & IDyou?
View All FAQs
The eligibility criteria are:
- All Personal Loan offer documents can be completed using DocuSign®.
- Home Loan contract amount cannot exceed $850,000.
- There are no limits based on the aggregated lending amount. Therefore, if clients applied for two loans at the same time – say one residential loan and one investment loan, as long as each individual loan contract amount does not exceed $850,000 DocuSign® and/or IDyou can be used.
- For a split loan, the combined total loan application amount cannot exceed $850,000.
- For top ups, the loan amount cannot exceed $850,000 based on the current principle plus the new top up amount.
- When a new mortgage instrument is required, the loan security must be located in SA, ACT, NSW, or Vic. There are no security location restrictions when extending an existing mortgage.
- The loan application has a maximum of two borrowers.
- Loans with guarantors are not eligible.
- Each borrower must consent to receiving e-comms from Credit Union SA and to electronically sign their loan offer documents.