Skip to content

What should I do if my device is lost or stolen?

If your device is lost or stolen, you can use Samsung’s Find My Mobile service to remotely Lock or Wipe your device (also Locking or Wiping Samsung Pay and all the payment cards registered in it).

If you just want to suspend your Credit Union SA Visa Debit Card or Visa Credit Card temporarily, login to Samsung Find My Mobile service and suspend your card. Please note your physical Credit Union SA Visa Debit Card or Visa Credit Card can continue to be used.

Samsung Pay FAQs