How do I make payment within an app or on participating websites?
With your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch, you can use Apple Pay to pay within apps when you see Apple Pay as a payment option.
To pay with Apple Pay within an app:
- Tap the Apple Pay button or choose Apple Pay as your payment method.
- Check your billing, shipping and contact information to make sure that they're correct. If you want to pay with a different card, tap next to your card.
- If you need to, enter your billing, shipping and contact information on your iPhone or iPad. Apple Pay will store that information, so you won't need to enter it again.
- Confirm the payment. When your payment is successful, you'll see Done and a tick on the screen.
- iPhone X or later or iPad with Face ID: Double-click the side button, then use Face ID or your device passcode.
- iPhone 8 or earlier or iPad without Face ID: Use Touch ID or your device passcode.
- Apple Watch: Double-click the side button.
Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, Apple Watch, Face ID, iPad, iPhone, iTunes, Mac, Safari, and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad Pro is a trademark of Apple Inc.