How do I make payment in stores with a compatible Samsung Gear Smartwatch?
View All FAQs
- After putting on your Gear Smartwatch, you will be prompted to enter PIN once to authenticate the device. Samsung Pay on Gear needs to be authenticated each time the Gear smartwatch is put on and requires a periodic connection to a compatible smart device with Samsung Pay and internet access.
- Press and hold the Back button to launch Samsung Pay.
- The last card used or latest card added will be shown. You can select the card you want to pay by swiping left or right, or by rotating the bezel to select card.
- Tap on the Pay button to make payment.
- Place the top crown of your Gear smartwatch near the NFC or MST area to pay.