How do I change the default payment network?
When you add your Credit Union SA Visa Debit Card to Apple Pay, the card will be defaulted to the Visa network for payments with Apple Pay.
If you added your Credit Union SA Visa Debit Card to Apple Pay from our Mobile Banking App, you will only be able to access the Visa network when making purchases with Apple Pay. To access both the Visa and eftpos networks you will need to remove and re-add your Visa debit by following these steps.
To change the payment network on iPhone
- Open the Wallet app,
- tap on your Credit Union SA Visa Debit Card
- tap the "..." symbol and choose the network.
- You can also change the payment network prior to tapping your device. Simply, authenticate, choose network on screen, then tap device for payment.
To change the payment network on Apple Watch
- double-click the side button and select your Credit Union SA Visa Debit Card
- firmly press the display and choose the network.
Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, Apple Watch, Face ID, iPad, iPhone, iTunes, Mac, Safari, and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad Pro is a trademark of Apple Inc.