Financial Workshop with women’s futures in mind
Join Leah from Bridges Financial Services as she shows how you can plan to be smarter with your savings and investments, so that in the long run, you can enjoy more in life.
- Marriage and divorce – how can they affect your finances?
- Thinking of taking time out of the workforce to raise children? Understand how this can take a bite out of your superannuation savings.
- Why do you need to see a financial planner?
- How can you get a better handle on your finances?
- How can you learn about more about investing?
- How do you ensure your family is provided for?
- How much super is enough?
Hosted by Credit Union SA
Presented by Bridges Financial Services
This workshop has passed. There are currently no more dates scheduled.
Bridges Financial Services Pty Ltd (Bridges) ABN 60 003 474 977, ASX participant, AFSL No 240837. This is general advice only and has been prepared without taking into account your particular objectives, financial situation and needs. Before making an investment decision based on this information, you should assess your own circumstances or consult a financial planner. Examples are illustrative only and are subject to the assumptions and qualifications disclosed. In referring members to Bridges, Credit Union SA does not accept liability or responsibility for any acts, omissions or advice provided by Bridges or its authorised representatives. Bridges is part of the IOOF group.
Credit Union SA refers its members and other people to Bridges and in return receives a commission of up to 22.5% of the fees and commissions they receive on investments, and a trailing commission of up to 0.20% per annum on funds held under management.