Calm Wealth Financial Planning Workshop for Women
Join Leah from Calm Wealth as she shows how you can plan to be smarter with your savings and investments, so that in the long run, you can enjoy more in life.
- Marriage and divorce – how can they affect your finances?
- Thinking of taking time out of the workforce to raise children? Understand how this can take a bite out of your superannuation savings.
- Why do you need to see a financial planner?
- How can you get a better handle on your finances?
- How can you learn about more about investing?
- How do you ensure your family is provided for?
- How much super is enough?
Hosted by Credit Union SA
Presented by Calm Wealth
This workshop has passed. There are currently no more dates scheduled.
The information on this page has been provided by Consultum Financial Advisers (Consultum) ABN 65 006 373 995, AFSL No 230323. It is general advice only and has been prepared without taking into account your particular objectives, financial situation and needs. Before making an investment decision based on this information, you should assess your own circumstances or consult a financial planner. Examples are illustrative only and are subject to the assumptions and qualifications disclosed.
Credit Union SA may refer members to Calm Wealth Management Pty Ltd ABN 85 645 323 913 and its financial advisers, who are authorised representatives of Consultum. Consultum is part of the IOOF Group. Credit Union SA does not accept liability or responsibility for any acts, omissions or advice provided by Consultum or its authorised representatives.
Credit Union SA receives up to $1,500 from Consultum when members are referred to and obtain financial advice from authorised representatives of Consultum.