Reach your future long and short-term goals by implementing wealth accumulation strategies now. Building your net worth can impact what you own, earn or owe over your lifetime.
In this new seminar, Calm Wealth will cover the key strategies that could help you build your potential wealth:
- What should you think about when it comes to funding your future?
- What is Superannuation and what impact will it have long term?
- Should you aim to put surplus income into my home loan or Superannuation?
- Effective ways to boost and protect your wealth
- Effective ways to reduce the amount of tax you pay
- How to establish a regular savings plan.
Hosted by Credit Union SA and presented by Calm Wealth.
INFORMATION YOU SHOULD KNOW
The information on this page has been provided by Consultum Financial Advisers (Consultum) ABN 65 006 373 995, AFSL No 230323. It is general advice only and has been prepared without taking into account your particular objectives, financial situation and needs. Before making an investment decision based on this information, you should assess your own circumstances or consult a financial planner. Examples are illustrative only and are subject to the assumptions and qualifications disclosed.
Credit Union SA may refer members to Calm Wealth Management Pty Ltd ABN 85 645 323 913 and its financial advisers, who are authorised representatives of Consultum. Consultum is part of the IOOF Group. Credit Union SA does not accept liability or responsibility for any acts, omissions or advice provided by Consultum or its authorised representatives.
Credit Union SA receives up to $1,500 from Consultum when members are referred to and obtain financial advice from authorised representatives of Consultum.