See details below for our upcoming Pre-Retirement Seminars in August.
Find out how your retirement savings could work harder now, so you can keep living your best life in the future.
Join Calm Wealth to learn more about popular retirement planning strategies, how they work and if they might be the right fit for your goals. Key topics include:
- Maximising your superannuation and post-retirement income
- What impact has the current rising interest rate environment had on your retirement plans and how can Calm Wealth assist?
- How to create a tax-free income stream in retirement
- Maximising potential Centrelink (Age Pension) benefits
- Establish how much you need for your retirement
- What should you consider when thinking about managing your retirement assets?
Date: Wednesday 24 August 2022
Venue: Level 3, Credit Union SA, 400 King William St, Adelaide
Date: Wednesday 31 August 2022
Venue: Online webinar
Hosted by Credit Union SA and presented by Calm Wealth.
INFORMATION YOU SHOULD KNOW
The information on this page has been provided by Consultum Financial Advisers (Consultum) ABN 65 006 373 995, AFSL No 230323. It is general advice only and has been prepared without taking into account your particular objectives, financial situation and needs. Before making an investment decision based on this information, you should assess your own circumstances or consult a financial planner. Examples are illustrative only and are subject to the assumptions and qualifications disclosed.
Credit Union SA may refer members to Calm Wealth Management Pty Ltd ABN 85 645 323 913 and its financial advisers, who are authorised representatives of Consultum. Consultum is part of the IOOF Group. Credit Union SA does not accept liability or responsibility for any acts, omissions or advice provided by Consultum or its authorised representatives.
Credit Union SA receives up to $1,500 from Consultum when members are referred to and obtain financial advice from authorised representatives of Consultum.