As a member owned and operated financial institution, everything we do is about giving people a fairer, smarter and more human alternative to traditional banks. We come to work every day to build something we all love, with technologies that transform the way we bank.
We’re a dynamic team of money experts, member service specialists, designers, researchers, analysts, digital developers, leaders and marketers, who share the same goal of giving our profits back to our members - the best way we can! As you’d expect, we have high expectations of ourselves. For example, we strive to:
- exhibit integrity, determination and vitality in everything we do
- create a sense of belonging within our community
- take personal responsibility, communicate openly and do what we say
- build an inclusive community where people feel valued and have a sense of pride
- encourage diverse thinking, collaboration and promote innovation
- have the confidence and resilience to persevere, regardless of the challenge
- recognise individual differences and welcome people from a variety of life and work experiences
- encourage flexibility in how we work to meet our people’s needs
- create the energy to be at our best and enjoy what we do
- build the foundations for a healthy, sustainable future.
We are South Australia’s third largest credit union, with over $1 billion in assets, around 50,000 members and 150 employees.
Our Values in Action
Credit Union SA is a values-based organisation with a purpose to connect and collaborate with South Australians for a brighter future.
Living our Values in Action means we can help South Australians do more with their money:
|Integrity||We take personal responsibility, communicate openly and honestly and do what we say.|
|Determination||We have the belief, confidence and resilience to persevere regardless of the challenge.|
|Belonging||We are together in an inclusive community where people feel valued, respected and have a sense of pride.|
|Vitality||We create the energy and momentum to be at our best and enjoy what we do.|
|Healthy||We build and maintain the foundations for a sustainable future.
Benefits of working at Credit Union SA
We love being able to offer a range of benefits to our employees.
For example, we offer and support you with:
- high-quality staff training
- staff education and development opportunities and a study assistance program
- flexible work arrangements to meet your needs
- employee assistance program (EAP)
- freedom to choose what you wear to work – suit and tie or t-shirt and jeans, it’s up to you
- volunteering opportunities during work hours/counted as time in lieu
We’ll show our appreciation by:
- recognising your professional and personal milestones
- celebrating individual and team success in line with our values.
And you’ll receive special staff rates on our:
- banking and insurance products and services
- financial planning services through Calm Wealth
- health insurance through Health Partners.
So, why not join our team?