At Credit Union SA we want you to have the freedom to manage your banking whenever and wherever it suits you.
Through our 24 hour Phone Banking service, you can quickly manage your finances without leaving your home.
Phone 1300 134 636 from anywhere in Australia with your Credit Union SA membership number and Phone Banking Access Code.
Phone Banking allows you to:
- 24 hour access when you call us on 1300 134 636
- check all your account balances
- transfer funds between accounts under the same Credit Union SA membership number
- transfer funds to another Credit Union SA member’s account
- pay bills using BPAY
- check the last 10 transactions on any of your accounts
- check total interest receipts for the current and previous tax years.
How to register for Phone Banking
- You can register for Phone Banking by calling our Member Contact Centre or by visiting your nearest branch. You will be given a default password at the time.
- Alternatively, you can complete the New Accounts and Access Services form and return to either one of our branches, fax it to 8211 9457 or email us.
- Once Phone Banking has been set up on your membership you will receive a letter advising you that you need to ring 8202 7777 to obtain your default password.
- Your default password will allow you to access Phone Banking on 1300 134 636
For security reasons, the first time you call Phone Banking, you’ll be required to change the Password we gave you. This will need to be between eight and sixteen characters long. It’s imperative that you protect this password. Credit Union SA staff will never ask you for it, and you shouldn’t reveal it to anyone else either. Learn more about our security.