Mobile Banking App
Available for Apple and Android devices
The Credit Union SA Mobile Banking App allows you to utilise all the best functionality of our website and Internet Banking services – anytime and anywhere you have an internet connection – with just a simple tap and swipe.
For example, you can:
check balances and view your account history
make transfers between your Credit Union SA accounts
transfer to other Credit Union SA members’ accounts
transfer to other financial institutions
pay bills via BPAY
find your closest Credit Union SA branch or rediATM
find out Credit Union SA’s great rates
find out about Credit Union SA products
access financial calculators.
Tap & Pay (Android only)
Make contactless purchases (using Near Field Communication) using your phone wherever Visa payWave is accepted (only available on Android devices with KitKat 4.4 or later). Find out more.
Fingerprint login (Apple only)
And the app only requires a four-digit PIN or pattern login. New Apple device users can also login using fingerprint ID. Find out more.
Operating System Requirements
Our new Mobile Banking App requires operating system that is at least 4.0 for Android and iOS 7.0 for Apple devices. You can check which version you are running in your device settings.
Three easy steps to get started
- Become a registered Credit Union SA Internet Banking user.
- Visit the iTunes App Store or Google Play to download the app.
- Open the app and register your device using your Internet Banking membership number and password. You will also be prompted to choose a PIN or pattern login to secure your device.
Key things to remember:
- Don’t keep your member number and PIN code with your mobile device
- Use the log out button when you’re done, however you will be automatically logged out of the app after five minutes of inactivity
- Contact us if you’ve lost your mobile device or feel that someone may know your login details
- You must be registered for internet banking to have access to the app.
Note: mobile data usage charges may apply, check with your mobile service provider for details.
To discover how to use all of the features on our Mobile App, refer to our User Guide.
For full terms and conditions, please review our disclosure documents.