Fitbit Pay Train smart. Spend Smarter.
Now there’s no need to carry your phone, cards or cash!
With a Fitbit on your wrist, you can buy whatever you want, wherever you are*. You’ll find Fitbit Pay accepted anywhere you see the contactless payment symbol.
Easy, safe and secure, you can track your payments on the app so you can stay on top of your spending. Plus, Fitbit Pay uses industry-standard tokenisation to help keep your card details safe and each transaction private.
Making a purchase is easy
When you want to pay, hold the left button on your watch for two seconds. Place the watch screen near the contactless payment terminal and wait for the payment to complete. That’s it!
Getting started is simple
Not a member? Join Credit Union SA now.
- Open the Fitbit app on your phone and then go to your watch settings.
- Tap Fitbit Wallet and follow the instructions on how to load your Visa Debit Card or Visa Credit Card.
- If you don’t have a PIN code for your phone already, you will be prompted to set one. You will need to enter your card details which are then verified.
- Review and accept the terms and conditions.
- You may be asked to complete further identity verification, via an SMS code or a call to us.
Fitbit Pay will sync your activated card to your watch via Bluetooth, and you’re ready to go.
For more information about how Fitbit Pay lets you pay on the move visit https://www.fitbit.com/au/fitbit-pay
* Fitbit Pay is available on Fitbit Iconic and Fitbit Versa
Fitbit and the Fitbit logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fitbit, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries.