Caravan and Trailer Insurance
Why choose Allianz Caravan and Trailer Insurance through Credit Union SA?
There’s nothing better than hitting the wide-open road with your caravan in tow.
While you are out enjoying life, it’s important that you’re protected against accidental loss or damage to your caravan or trailer.
Caravan and Trailer insurance offers:
- Up to $1000 cover for accidental loss of or damage to the contents in your caravan (but not your trailer).
- Cover for reasonable towing costs after a covered accident.
- Legal liability – up to $20 million cover for your legal liability for loss or damage to other people’s property in an accident arising out of the use of your caravan or trailer.
- Emergency repairs – up to $500 reimbursement for the cost of emergency repairs necessary to enable you to tow your caravan or trailer to its intended destination after a covered accident.
- Emergency accommodation – cover for reasonable accommodation expenses up to $100 per day, maximum $1000 in total, if your caravan is uninhabitable following a covered accident provided your caravan was more than 100km from where it’s normally parked at night.
Legal liability cover of up to $20 million
Option to pay by the month at no extra cost1
Cover for accidental loss of or damage to your caravan or trailer Australia wide
Option to increase your caravan contents cover2
For camping furniture, bedding, utensils, crockery, provisions, household goods, clothing, and personal effects contained in your caravan (but not your trailer).
You might also be interested in...
Credit Union SA Ltd ABN 36 087 651 232 AFSL/Australian Credit Licence Number 241066 arranges this insurance as agent for the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708. We do not provide advice on this insurance based on any consideration of your objectives, financial position or need. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Before making a decision please consider the Product Disclosure Statement. If you purchase this insurance, we receive a commission that is between 0% and 16.5% of the premium. Ask us for more details before we provide you with services.
1Premiums payable by instalments may be subject to minor adjustments (upwards or downwards) due to rounding and financial institution transaction fees may apply.
2Subject to underwriting limits.