Whatever your style of boat, you’ll want to make sure it’s protected. That’s where Credit Union SA can help.
Whether you’re fishing, water skiing or just enjoying the view; hitting the water should be easy and fun. You want to know that if something happens to your boat or trailer, in or out of the water, Club Marine Insurance will take care of you.
Accidental damage cover for your boat, motor, and trailer, all in one policy.
Australia-wide cover, up to 250 nautical miles off the coast.
Equipment and tools
Fishing gear, skiing or diving equipment and tools on board are automatically covered within the total Section 1 limit up to $10,000 ($1,500 per item).
Club Care Benefits
Up to $5,000 in Club Care Benefits to help you out in an emergency.
Why choose Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance through Credit Union SA, underwritten by Allianz?
Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance is there to protect you, and deliver a claims service you can trust, should the worst happen. Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance offers:
- Accidental damage cover for your boat, motor, and trailer, all in one policy.
- Australia-wide cover, up to 250 nautical miles off the coast.
- Fishing gear, skiing or diving equipment and tools on board your boat are automatically covered within the total Section 1 limit up to $10,000 ($1,500 per item).
- Up to $5,000 in Club Care Benefits to help you out in an emergency.
- Salvage costs in addition to the Section 1 Limit.
- Up to $20 million cover for your legal liability for removal of wreck costs and liability to other people.
- Broad and flexible range of cover options, including water-skiers liability, discounts for layup periods, racing cover and agreed values. Eligibility criteria may apply.
- Club Marine Assist – roadside assistance, directions and personal service, 24/7.
- The Club Marine App, with exclusive member access to weather alerts, plus the ability to record incidents, lodge claims, and manage your policy.
Terms and conditions apply. For more information on how Club Marine Pleasure Craft Insurance can protect your boat, read the Product Disclosure Statement. The Target Market Determination describes the class of customers for which the product has been designed, having regard to their likely needs, objectives and financial situation.
For more information on how Club Marine Assist can support you, read the Club Marine Brochure.
How to claim
To make an insurance claim online:
Online, any time in less than 10 minutes
It takes less than 10 minutes to complete the online claim form, and once received an emailed confirmation of receipt will be forwarded to you within one business day, and one of Club Marine’s friendly claims consultants will contact you within 2 business days of receiving your claim application.
- Secure form
- No phone queues
- Immediate confirmation number for your reference
- You can submit your boat insurance claim form 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Before you submit a claim
You’ll find that completing your online claim form is quicker if you have these details at hand before you start.
- Your policy information.
- Information about the incident, such as the date, where the damage occurred etc.
- Details about the loss or damage you are claiming for.
- Information about any other people, boats, vehicles or property involved.
- Quotations for repairs, photographs of the damage, and any other documents that may be relevant.
Over the phone
Alternatively, you can call Club Marine on 1300 00 CLUB (2582), and select option 2 for claims, and one of Club Marine’s friendly consultants will take you through the claims process.
INFORMATION YOU SHOULD KNOW
Credit Union SA Ltd ABN 36 087 651 232 AFSL/Australian Credit Licence Number 241066 is a Referrer of Club Marine Limited (“Club Marine") ABN 12 007 588 347, AFSL 236916. Club Marine is an agent of the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited (“Allianz”) ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 and is a member of the Allianz Group.
Club Marine Assist is provided by Club Marine Limited. Roadside Assistance services are provided by AWP Australia Pty Ltd ABN 52 097 227 177, trading as Allianz Global Assistance. Limits, exclusions and terms and conditions apply. If you purchase this insurance, we will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. Please ask us for more details.
Before making a decision, please consider the Product Disclosure Statement and Key Fact Sheets available from creditunionsa.com.au/terms-and-conditions or by calling (08) 8202 7777. The relevant Target Market Determination is available by calling (08) 8202 7777.