At Credit Union SA we're firm believers that continual improvement is impossible without regular, honest feedback from our members. So please, don't hesitate to:
- call us on (08) 8202 7777 or 1800 018 227 (country SA) during our opening hours
- visit us at 400 King William Street, Adelaide
- complete our General enquiries form
- write to us at: Customer Relations, Credit Union SA, GPO Box 699, Adelaide SA 5001
- fax us on (08) 8202 7727.
If you raise a grievance with us informally through any of the avenues above, rest assured we'll do everything we can to resolve it to your satisfaction.
However, if you're unhappy with the outcome, we encourage you to put your concerns in writing to the:
Disputes Resolution Officer
Credit Union SA
GPO Box 699
Adelaide SA 5001
Or by emailing [email protected] with attention to the Dispute Resolution Officer.
If your complaint remains unresolved after 45 days, or if you are unhappy with the final outcome, you may wish to refer the matter to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA).
The AFCA is 100% independent and will fully investigate your complaint and our handling of it, at no cost to you. Their contact details are: