FAQs Google Pay™
How do I pay using Google Pay?
- Wake your device by tapping the home or power button
- Hold the back of your smart device over the contactless symbol at checkout when prompted by the cashier
- If the transaction is over $200 you will need to enter your card PIN at the terminal
- Confirm with the merchant that the Google Pay transaction has been accepted and collect your receipt
- To make a purchase in a mobile app, select Google Pay at checkout. Your Credit Union SA card and address details will be automatically added.
Android, Google Pay, and the Google Logo are trademarks of Google LLC.