Lights, Camera, We CU SA!
Credit Union SA's Brand and Business Development team have been working closely with major SA advertising agency KWPX to execute the large-scale brand campaign. Real South Aussie locations and people were used in our TV ad and images to meaningfully bring our new campaign to life.
From Sunday, 11 February 2024, the new campaign will be launched across South Australian billboards, radio, cinema, television, and more!
This campaign highlights Credit Union SA's local connection and love for our great state. At every stage of life, we see South Australians, because we’re here too.
We CU SA will go-live across the following channels
- Various television advertising slots, including during primetime shows such as Gogglebox and Australian Survivor, as well as during Channel 9 and Channel 7 News
- Radio – SAFM, Triple M, Mix and Nova
- Selected cinema screens across metropolitan and regional South Australia
- Social ads – targeted and featured on Facebook
You’ll also see us out and about around the city on billboards, street furniture and shopping centre screens, in locations such as:
- North Adelaide, Caledonian Hotel billboard
- Bayside Village Shopping Centre screens, Brighton
- Mitcham Square Shopping Centre screens, Mitcham
Alongside the new brand campaign, we’re making it even easier for visitors to navigate our website to find the information they need, when they need it.
You’ll find exciting home page navigation updates to improve member experience and accessibility, and we will have website improvements ongoing over the coming months, so stay tuned for more updates that enhance your digital experience!