May Mobile Banking App update
6 May 2020
Our latest app update has gone live! We’ve added a bunch of useful new features which we think you’re going to love.
Look who’s charging
Now you can see more information about your Visa, EFTPOS and BPAY transactions!
Simply select a transaction from the Accounts screen to get info about the merchant. This is only available for transactions made within Australia.
You can now get notifications for important events. You’ll need push notifications enabled on your device and alerts turned on in your app (“how to” details below) to get notifications for:
- New Secure Mail messages
- Rejected real-time payments
- New device registrations
You will also be able to choose to receive notifications for:
- Loan / card repayments being due soon
- Overdue loan / card repayment
- Negative balance alerts
How do I enable push notifications?
Navigate to Settings > Notifications on your device and tap the Credit Union SA app. Ensure the Allow notifications / Show notifications toggle is enabled (IOS is green, Android is blue).
How do I turn on alerts in the app?
Navigate to Menu > Settings > Alerts, select the cog at the top of the alerts screen and toggle Push notifications to on.
Share your BSB and Account details
We know not everyone likes or is able to use PayID simple addressing, so now we’ve made it easy for you to share your BSB and Account number details with people directly from the app.
Simply select the ‘share’ icon on the right-hand side of your account and follow the prompts.
View your account balance after making a payment
There is now a ‘View balance’ button on the payment receipt screen (except for international transfers). So now after you transfer money you can see your updated account balance.
Accessibility changes – Card Management and Alerts
We’ve added more parts of the app that accessibility changes will affect. Font size changes will now be applied to the Card management and Alerts screens, to better help you navigate and make changes.
Go to Settings > Display to access the font and style options.
Quick balance via voice command for iOS 12 and 13+
For iOS 12
- Set up Quick Balance accounts in the app. Tap the cog in the Quick Balance screen to access the settings, tap Create Siri Shortcut and then tap Add to Siri.
- Tap the red record button
- Speaking clearly into your device, say a phrase you’d like to trigger the command to Siri like "Tell me my balances". The phrase should be recorded.
- Now, to hear your account balances, press the home button on your device and say your recorded phrase. Siri will then display and recite the Quick Balance account Current and Available balances.
For iOS 13+
- Enable voice control via device Settings > Accessibility > Voice control.
- Set up Quick Balance accounts in the app. Tap the cog on the Quick Balance screen to access the Quick Balance settings, tap Create Siri Shortcut and then tap Add to Siri.
- To hear your account balances, press the home button on your device and speaking clearly, say “Tell me my balances”. Siri will then display and recite the Quick Balance account Current and Available balances. You can change the trigger phrase to whatever you like in the When I say field.
Remember, if you have any ideas or feedback for our app you can tell us all about it by jumping on your app and selecting Menu > Contact us > App feedback.