Wishing Tree for St John's Youth Services
St John’s Youth Services provides accommodation and related support services to homeless young people in the city of Adelaide.
Every dollar raised or gift received to the Credit Union SA St John’s Youth Services Wishing Tree will make a profound difference to a young person’s life and allow them to achieve greater independence.
How can you give?
Donate a dollar value of your choice online at stjohnsyouthservices.org.au/support-us/donate or at visit us at 400 King William Street, Adelaide
– or –
Donate a gift voucher
Purchase one of our recommended Gift Vouchers, and hand it in at 400 King William Street, Adelaide.
Write a message to accompany your gift on one of our special purple tags. Hang it on the Christmas tree at 400 King William Street, Adelaide to help show the community your support of St John’s Youth Services.
Some suitable gift voucher ideas for 15-25 year olds include:
- Cotton On
- Rebel Sport
- Harris Scarfe
- Australian Geographic
- Laser skirmish
- Ice Skating
- An Aquatic Centre
- The Beach House
- Ticketek / BASS / Fringe Festival
Credit Union SA and St John’s Youth Services thank you for your support and wish you a very Merry Christmas!
- Make a donation when you visit us at 400 King William Street, Adelaide.
- Got a PayID? Then it’s even easier to transfer funds and make a donation: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or by transferring funds via your Credit Union SA Internet Banking:
BSB: 805 007
- Or via the St John’s Youth Services website.