Features and updates
- 31 July 2019 – Our Award-Winning Mobile Banking App just got better!
- 28 June 2019 – We've won the Mozo Experts Choice Excellent Banking App Award!
- 4 February 2019 – Lock, block and control your card
- 7 January 2019 – Members are embracing our array of digital options
- 9 October 2018 – Keep your devices and apps up-to-date
- 9 March 2018 – Security Update for Internet Banking and the Mobile Banking App
- 13 December 2017 – Credit Union SA scoops 9 awards at Mozo’s Experts Choice Awards
December 2017 Mobile Banking App update
The Tap & Pay feature within our Mobile Banking App was switched off in December 2017. When the Tap & Pay functionality was launched in our banking app the technology was market leading and while it continues to provide a secure method for contactless payments via an Android phone, newer technology now exists in the form of Google PayTM and Samsung Pay.
Given the majority of members have a stronger preference for both Google Pay and Samsung Pay (and Apple Pay for Apple users) we have made the decision not to upgrade the Tap & Pay service within our Mobile Banking App and instead switch it off. Our Mobile Banking App will continue to offer all the other functionality you know and love, like:
- Checking your balances and viewing your account history
- Transferring money between your accounts
- Paying your bills via BPAY
- Transferring money to other financial institutions
- Accessing financial calculators
There is no reason for you to stop using your phone to make easy everyday purchases. We have made both Google PayTM and Samsung Pay available for you, so you can choose the solution that works for you and your phone.
Google Pay™ is a digital wallet app enabling users with Android phones or tablets to make payments via their device.
Accepted virtually anywhere, Samsung Pay lets you carry your Visa credit card, debit and loyalty cards on your Samsung mobile.
August 2017 – Mobile Banking App update
We aim to provide you with the best banking experience possible, which is why Our Mobile Banking App is being updated with some small tweaks and fixes, as well as these new features.
Forward thinking for easy banking. Set up and edit automatic payments on your mobile without logging into Internet Banking
Get the whole picture. You’ll be able to see all the transactions you’ve made which haven’t been processed yet, listed at the top of your selected account screen.
Factor 2 registration
Extra security for peace of mind. Every time your member number is registered on our Mobile Banking App we will ask for a confirmation code, which we will send to the mobile number we have registered to your account.
If you have Touch ID enabled on your iOS device, you can use it instead of your PIN to log in to our Mobile Banking app. You’ll then be prompted to use Touch ID to sign in each time a banking function is requested and there isn’t an active session.
You can use Touch ID with an iPhone 5s or later, iPad Air 2, or iPad mini 3 or later. To set it up, you'll need to make a passcode for your device. Go to ‘Settings’ then ‘Touch ID and Passcode’.
NFC (Near-field communication) Compatible Devices
Refer to this link for a list of NFC compatible smartphones.
Mobile Banking App operating system requirements
Our Mobile Banking App requires:
- Android 4.0 ‘Ice Cream Sandwich’;
- or Apple iOS 7.0.
You can check which version your device is running in its ‘settings’.
Three easy steps to get started:
- Become a registered Credit Union SA Internet Banking user.
- Visit the iTunes App Store or Google Play to download the app.
- Open the app and register your device using your Internet Banking membership number and password. You’ll also be prompted to choose a PIN or pattern login to secure your device.
Collection of app usage data
Just so you’re aware, we do collect anonymous information on how members use the app so that we can identify ways to make it even more useful for you. So by installing the app you’ll be giving your consent for this to happen. But rest assured, we don’t collect any personal information.