What is Financial Planning?
Credit Union SA is proud to offer you Bridges Financial Services.
We are proud to offer you the services of our financial planning partner Bridges Financial Services (Bridges). Bridges is one of Australia’s largest financial planning companies focussed on providing financial advice to the customer-owned banking sector including credit unions and mutual banks. They have over 60 offices and more than 160 planners across the country. Bridges has been helping Australians reach their financial goals for over 30 years.
A Bridges financial planner will develop a plan specifically for you - one that’s tailored to your needs and circumstances, to help you achieve your goals.
To find out more about how financial planning could help you, view the ‘How a financial planner can help’ video.
What is financial planning?
Financial planning is about helping you plan for a future lifestyle that is as good as it can possibly be. No matter your age, the advice of a professional financial planner is crucial in helping you achieve your financial goals by developing a strategy specifically for you.
A financial planner can help you:
- define your financial and lifestyle goals
- understand your current financial situation and personal circumstances to see what opportunities you have
- build a financial plan with written, measurable outcomes
- stay on track through ongoing progress reviews.
Areas a financial planner typically focuses on are:
- making the most of your super
- managing your money tax-effectively
- selecting investments based on your risk profile
- structuring your finances wisely, especially following a redundancy or after receiving an inheritance
- planning for your transition to retirement
- maximising your Centrelink benefits
- ensuring you have appropriate personal insurance cover to protect your family
- estate planning to make sure your affairs are in order when you can no longer manage them
- providing aged care advice for you or a loved one.
Getting the right advice
Contact us to arrange a free, no-obligation initial consultation with Bridges Financial Services.