Make the switch and save
How much you could save over 25 years, if you refinance a $250,000 loan with Credit Union SA?
This scenario is based on a principal and interest loan of $250,000 over 25 years, comparing a 3.79% pa rate including a $395 annual fee, with 5.22% pa standard variable rate with no annual fee.
Talk to us about the Credit Union SA Refinance Offer:
3.79% pa variable rate1
4.19% pa comparison rate3
Refinancing with the Credit Union SA Home Loan Package Refinance Offer means you can enjoy a fantastic collection of benefits for your home loan, Visa credit card, personal loans, investments and more. You pay just one annual fee of $395 and in return you’ll be able to do more with your money. You'll also enjoy:
- Free redraw
- 100% Home Loan Offset Account
- No application fee
- Unlimited additional fee-free repayments
So if you’re keen to find a better home loan and do more with your money, Credit Union SA can help you find the loan to suit your needs.
The first step is simply to talk to us and we can guide you from there. One of our Mobile Managers can visit you at your convenience - just make an appointment when it suits you. You can also visit a branch (we are open Saturday mornings) or call us.
There are many reasons why you might consider refinancing your home loan.
- To borrow some extra money to fund home improvements.
- You’re not happy with your current bank and you want to switch your home loan to a lender that treats you better.
- To pay off your loan quicker.
- To access features and flexibility that weren’t available to you when you applied for your first mortgage.
- Or you might want to reduce your loan costs by switching to a lower interest rate.
Find out more on our help me to refinance a home loan page.