Home Loan cashback* Special Offer
Home Loan cashback* New or refinanced
Home Loan cashback* Apply online
Enjoy a $2,500 cashback* when you take out a home loan with us.
It doesn’t matter if it’s for a new home, an investment property or if you’re switching to us from somewhere else, the cashback could be all yours!
To be eligible for this amazing and limited time offer you must be:
- Refinancing your home or investment property from another financial institution to us with over $250,000 left on the loan, and with a loan to value ratio (LVR) of 80% or less; or
- Buying or building a home or investment property, borrowing at least $250,000 with a LVR of 80% or less.
Why choose a home loan with us?
Our paperless application makes it simple for you to apply online, over the phone or in person.
Get $2,500* + $500^ when you take out a home loan with us.
Save on interest with a low variable or fixed interest rate.
No loan application fees or monthly fees
You won’t be stung with any hidden fees.
Explore our home loans
Start your application now
For a home loan that makes you feel at home – get in touch with us today.
Call or visit us
We're here to help.
- Monday to Friday 8am – 8pm (ACST)
- Saturdays 8am – 2pm (ACST)
Visit us at 400 King William Street, Adelaide
- Monday to Friday 8am – 5.30pm (ACST)
- Saturdays 10am – 2pm (ACST)
- Sunday – Closed
Home Loan Cashback FAQs
Home Loan FAQs
*Cashback offer available on any owner-occupied or investment loan with minimum new borrowings of $250,000 where the loan to value ratio is 80% or less. Bridging loans are not eligible for this offer. Funds available at settlement, except in the case of construction loans where cashback will be paid on confirmation that the foundation has been poured. Limit of one cashback per household. Offers valid as at 25/08/2020, subject to change and may be withdrawn at any time without advanced notice. Lending criteria, fees and conditions apply and are available upon request.
^ Available to any employee of the education community and students carrying out studies in education.