How to report and replace your lost or stolen cards
If your Credit Union SA rediCARD or Visa Card is lost or stolen report immediately to have the card cancelled.
If you are in Australia:
- Call our Head Office on 8202 7777 (during business hours) or the 24-Hour Card Hotline on 1800 648 027 (if after hours) to notify us of your lost or stolen card; or
- Log In to Internet Banking and go to the 'Services' tab and select 'Report card lost/stolen'. We will automatically issue you with a new card. (Check your postal address prior to changing the status of your card).
If you are overseas:
- Call +612 8299 9101 to cancel your card; or
- Cancel it by logging into your Internet Banking and going to the 'Services' tab and selecting 'Report card lost/stolen'.
- Call us on +618 8202 7777 (access code required) during business hours to request a replacement card; or
- Send us a SecureMail message via your Internet Banking with your request and current location for delivery of your replacement card; or
- Send us a signed fax on +61 8 8211 9457 with your request and current location for delivery of your replacement card.
Check your account balance and transaction history using either Internet or Phone Banking or by phoning Credit Union SA. If there have been any unauthorised transactions report it to Credit Union SA on +618 8202 7777 during business hours.
If you're overseas, if applicable/necessary, contact:
Your travel insurance provider
The local Australian Consulate (they may be able to provide emergency assistance and/or replace your travel documents).
You may also like to visit Visa:
Local emergency assistance numbers
Worldwide ATM locations
International time zones
Worldwide Embassy and Consulate addresses.
Issue with a transaction on your Visa card?
Fill out this Visa transaction dispute form and post back to us (Customer Relations, Credit Union SA, GPO Box 699, Adelaide SA 5001), fax to 08 8211 9457, email to email@example.com or drop into your local branch.