FAQs Phone Banking
What is Phone Banking?
Through our 24-hour Phone Banking service, you can quickly manage your finances without even leaving your couch.
Phone 1300 134 636 from anywhere in Australia with your Credit Union SA membership number and Phone Banking Access Code and you are able to:
- Check all your account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts under the same Credit Union SA membership number
- Transfer funds to another Credit Union SA member’s account
- Pay bills using BPAY
- Check the last 10 transactions on any of your accounts
- Check interest details for the current and previous tax years.
Setting up Phone Banking account is quick and easy. Either:
- Visit us at 400 King William Street, Adelaide
- Call us on (08) 8202 7777 or
- Complete an application form and mail it to our head office.