Skip to content

What do I do if I rent my home out to tenants?

If you’re renting your home out to tenants, cover is not available under our Home and Contents Insurance unless you also live at the insured address. Through Allianz, we offer a product that has been specifically designed for landlords that you can consider instead.

Buildings Insurance FAQs