Developers Product API
The Credit Union SA Open Banking Product API enables third parties to retrieve information about the products we currently offer. It is designed and documented to support the Australian Consumer Data Standards.
Our Product API covers the Home Loans, Car Loans, Personal Loans, Transaction Accounts, Savings Accounts, Term Deposits, Overdraft Accounts, Debit Cards and Credit Cards which we provide to our members. Information available through the API includes product features, constraints, eligibility, rates, fees and discounts and links to our Terms and conditions.
Product details including conditions, rates and fees may change from time to time without notice. Please direct your end users to refer to creditunionsa.com.au for current product details.
How to access our API
The Products API is public and does not require any authentication by consumers.
Our Product API is accessible using the following URL:
Our Product Details API is accessible using the following URL:
The data returned is defined by the Australian Consumer Data Standards. Every HTTP request happens in complete isolation. The only operation is a read (HTTP GET) all other operations are unavailable.
- General Details: Details of the current active products offered to the market from Credit Union SA
- Card Arts: Sample card if linked to the product
- Reference URLs: All relevant URLs describing the product
- Features: Array of features available for the product
- Eligibility: Eligibility criteria in applying the product
- Constraints: Constraints on the application for or operation of the product such as minimum balances or limit thresholds
- Fees: Applicable fees for the product
- Discounts: Any discounts applicable on the product fees
- Discount Eligibility: Eligibility criteria to achieve the applicable discounts on the product fees
- Deposit Rates: Interest rates available for a deposit product
- Lending Rates: Interest rates charged against a loan product
Requirements to use our APIs
As per the standards defined by Australian Consumer Data Standards, no security or other headers are required to call this API.
Simply use the information provided here: https://consumerdatastandardsaustralia.github.io/standards/#get-products
For further technical details of the above APIs, please visit the Consumer Data Standards website. For more information about the Consumer Data Right (CDR), please visit the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission website or email us [email protected].