Credit Union SA is proud to be the Education Partner for the South Australian Living Artists (SALA) Festival.
What is SALA Festival?
Established in 1998, the South Australian Living Artists (SALA) Festival is the largest open access visual arts festival in Australia.
For the entire month of August, audiences are able to explore, engage with and discover the work of South Australian artists in a diverse range of unique spaces across the CBD, suburbs and SA regions. All exhibitions are FREE!
Credit Union SA, SALA Festival Education Partner
We are proud to be the Education Partner of the SALA Festival and support student participation in the 2022 SALA Festival by providing FREE registration to all schools and pre-schools.
Schools are invited to show student work through online and/or physical exhibitions that comply with State Government restrictions.
Watch our video below to find out why your school should participate! Check the SALA website for more information.
Credit Union SA School Awards
The Credit Union SA School Awards are a great incentive to participate in SALA Festival. All schools that register will automatically be in the running for the Credit Union SA School Awards.
We present art prizes for best primary school exhibition, best secondary school exhibition as well as best student artist in both categories. Awards will be judged during the SALA Festival, with winners to be announced after the Festival concludes. Registration is FREE for exhibiting schools.
- $2,500 Best Primary School Exhibition
- $2,500 Best Secondary School Exhibition
- $1,000 Runner up Primary School Exhibition
- $1,000 Runner up Secondary School Exhibition
- Christies Beach Primary School - Coastal Connections
- Littlehampton Primary School - Touched by Nature
- Nuriootpa High School - Hidden Creatures of the Barossa
- St Aloysius College - Signs of the Times
- Pinnacle College - Diverse and United
- Riverland Special School - Tales of Textiles