Entry to the giveaway closes at 6.00pm Sunday 10 April 2022.
We have two exciting Easter-themed baskets to be won seperately. Scroll down to see the contents and entry requirements for both baskets.
To enter you must be a South Australian resident aged 18 years and older and a member of a school community that is part of Credit Union SA’s School Community
Rewards program. You do not have to be a Credit Union SA member to be eligible.
No, you do not have to be a Credit Union SA member. Just a member of a school community that is part of the Credit Union SA School Community Rewards program.
Prize 2: Entry via Instagram
(Worth $240) Filled with Easter goodies including:
- X2 Haighs chocolate eggs
- Kytons Bakery hot cross buns
- Lego bunny
- Mitolo Rosé wine
- PLUS a special edition Haighs mug
INFORMATION YOU SHOULD KNOW
Easter Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to take part in the giveaway and details of the School Community Rewards Easter Giveaway prize packs is outlined in these terms and conditions. Participation in this giveaway is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- There are two prize packs available to win during the period of this promotion with two possible winners. These will be referred to within as Prize 1 and Prize 2 and have separate entry requirements which will be outlined individually in sections 4 and 5, respectively.
- Competition entry is only available to South Australian residents aged 18 years and older that are members of a school community that is part of Credit Union SA’s School Community Rewards program. Participants are not required to be a Credit Union SA member to enter this promotion.
- To be entered for a chance to win Prize 1 with an approximate value of $215, entrants must follow ‘School Community Rewards @schoolcommunityrewards’ on Facebook and tag themselves in the comments of the competition post. This post will be ‘pinned’ and easily accessible. Only one entry will be counted per Facebook account. One comment is equal to one entry. All entries must be submitted via the ‘School Community Rewards’ Facebook page: www.facebook.com/schoolcommunityrewards. Entrants to Prize 1 are permitted to enter the Instagram giveaway for Prize 2.
- To be entered for a chance to win Prize 2 with an approximate value of $240, entrants must follow ‘School Community Rewards @schoolcommunityrewards’ on Instagram and tag themselves in the comments of the competition post. Only one entry will be counted per Instagram account. One comment is equal to one entry. All entries must be submitted via the ‘School Community Rewards’ Instagram page: www.instagram.com/schoolcommunityrewards. Entrants for Prize 2 are permitted to enter the Facebook giveaway for Prize 1.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Meta Platforms, Inc., Facebook, Instagram or any of the brands or products included in the prize. You understand that you are providing your information to Credit Union SA and not to Facebook, Instagram or Meta Platforms, Inc. By participating in this promotion, you agree to a complete release of Facebook, Instagram and Meta Platforms, Inc., from any claims.
- The competition will run from 10.30am (ACST) on 28 March 2022 to 6.00pm (ACST) 10 April 2022. The Prize 1 and Prize 2 winners will be drawn at random on 11 April 2022 from 11am at Credit Union SA, Level 3, 400 King William St, Adelaide. All references to times recorded throughout these terms and conditions are a reference to local time in Adelaide, South Australia. Prize 1 winner will be notified via Facebook comment and Prize 2 winner will be notified via Instagram comment. Prize 1 and Prize 2 will be dropped at the nominated School Community Rewards school of the respective winners within 1 week of prize announcement. If a winner cannot be contacted within 7 days, the relevant prize will be redrawn from the original competition entrants. If the prize is not collected by the winner within 30 days of being delivered to the school, Credit Union SA reserves the right to redraw and redistribute the prize.
- The promoter is Credit Union SA Ltd | ABN 36 087 651 232 | AFSL/Australian Credit Licence 241066 | Credit Union SA Centre, Level 3, 400 King William Street, Adelaide SA 5000.