School Community Rewards helps generate a regular financial benefit for your school
School Community Rewards provides a regular financial benefit for your school without having to donate any time or money.
In return for individual members of the school community banking with Credit Union SA, we’ll reward your nominated school with regular financial benefits.
How does it work?
- Individual members of your school community – parents, grandparents, friends, teachers – simply open any of Credit Union SA’s highly competitive banking products. This can include home and personal loans, credit cards, savings and transaction accounts, insurance and more.
- Those individuals nominate a school as their School Community Rewards beneficiary.
- Credit Union SA will then regularly donate a portion of our profits to the school, providing valuable extra funds to use however the school wishes including computers for classrooms, playground equipment or sports equipment to name a few.
To contact a School Community Representative:
Dimitri Carapetis: 0457 201 376
If you would like to enquire about your school participating in our program please call:
Sally Denton (Manager - Education Community): 0424 431 195
The following schools are already benefitting from School Community Rewards:
- Antonio Catholic School
- Braeview Primary R-7
- Brighton Secondary School
- Emmaus Catholic School
- Highbury Primary School
- Holy Family Catholic School
- Keithcot Farm Primary School
- King's Baptist Grammar School
- Morphett Vale Primary School
- Pimpala Primary School
- Playford Primary School
- Our Lady of Mt Carmel Parish School
- Reynella East College
- Reynella Primary School
- St Martin's Catholic School
- Woodcroft College
- Woodcroft Primary School
- Woodend Primary School
You can open a Children's Savings Account online here:
Credit Union SA’s Children's Savings Account ranked recently among the country’s best value savings and deposit accounts in the Mozo Experts Choice Deposit Account Awards Pocket Money Regular Saver category for children's savings accounts.
For secondary students our NetSave Account is the perfect way to save.
To open a Children's Account you will need to be an existing member or be willing to join as a member. Please note the Children's Account 'special offer' is only available to families of participating School Community Rewards Schools. Please see list above.