If you’re part of the South Australian education community, a student studying education or a family member of someone in education, you could go into the draw to WIN* 1 of the 3, $1,000 cash prizes just by becoming a new member and opening an account with us! All you need to do is:
👉🏻Jump onto our Online Account Application Form.
⌨️Fill in your details and choose the type of account you’d like to open.
✅ Select ‘yes’ on the ‘education community’ box and submit your application.
🔥 Happy dance! You're now in the draw to get a chance to win*. But best of all, you now have access to our exclusive range of Education Community Banking Benefits+!
Promotion closes at 8.00pm (ACST) on Sunday 31 July 2022.
We know that it’s not just our amazing teachers that support future generations and that’s this promotion is open to the entire SA education community, including but not limited to:
- SSO’s, teaching assistants
- Contract teachers, TRT’s
- Education students
- OSHC staff
- Kindergarten and childcare staff
- TAFE and University staff
- Administrative support
- Principles, Deans and Head Teachers.
Eligible family members are parents, children, grandparents, grandchildren, siblings, and partners of anyone who works within the South Australian education community or students carrying out studies in education.
Perks of being a Credit Union SA’s member
Exclusive Education Community Banking Benefits+
You and your eligible family members can enjoy special rates, products and fee waivers as part of our Education Community Banking Benefits, while also feeling good about giving back to your local education community.
Digital payment options
Pay your way using Google Pay™, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Fitbit Pay and Garmin Pay™.
You’ll enjoy $0 monthly access fees and $0 transfer fees^, real time payments, online applications and our award-winning Mobile Banking App§︎.
Stay secure through measures such as the Visa Zero Liability policy (which protects against unauthorised transactions) and our own 24/7 fraud monitoring service.
Feel good about banking with an organisation that is member owned and cares about the South Australian community.
INFORMATION YOU SHOULD KNOW
“Promotion” Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to take part in the Promotion and details of the competition will be outlined in these terms and conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promotion commences at 8:00am on Thursday 26 May 2022 and closes at 8:00pm on Sunday 31 July 2022 (“Promotion Period”). All references to times recorded throughout these terms and conditions are a reference to local time in Adelaide, South Australia.
- The promoter is Credit Union SA Ltd | ABN 36 087 651 232 | AFSL/Australian Credit Licence 241066 | Credit Union SA Centre, Level 3, 400 King William Street, Adelaide SA 5000 (“Promoter”).
- Promotion is only available to South Australian residents aged 18 years and older who become a new member and open an Account (“Account”) with the Promoter during the Promotion Period. To be eligible entrants must also be:
• employed within the South Australian education community,
• a student carrying out studies in education, or
• an eligible family members (parents, children, grandparents, grandchildren, siblings and partners).
Entrants should consider the terms and conditions before determining whether any of the products issued by the Promoter are suitable to their situation. This Promotion is not available to existing members of the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of each entrant (including their identity, age and place of residence) and the validity of each entry and to disqualify any person who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these terms and conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct, calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of this Promotion. Further, any contact details provided incorrectly may be deemed by the Promoter as an invalid entry. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- There will be three (3) prizes awarded in this Promotion. Each prize consists of one (1) $1,000 cash prize to be deposited into the winner’s Credit Union SA account at the end of the Promotion Period and within 5 business days of the prize being drawn. Total prize pool is $3,000.
- To enter the promotion, participants need to open a new membership with Credit Union SA through the Online application form found on our website and tick the Education box.
- There will be one (1) draw and will be conducted on Wednesday 3 August 2022 at 12:00pm at Credit Union SA, Level 3, 400 King William St, Adelaide. The three (3) winners will be chosen at random. The first three (3) valid entries selected will be a prize winner. Each prize winner will receive one (1) prize, as outlined in clause 6. The winning members will be notified by telephone to the phone number recorded on their membership application and their names will be posted on the Promoter’s website Thursday 4 August 2022 12.00pm. As long as the winner (s) currently have a valid Account we will deposit the money directly into it and the prize will not be redrawn.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed by, administered by, or associated with Meta Platforms, Inc. (Meta) or Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Meta and/or Facebook. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to a complete release of Meta and/or Facebook from any claims. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these terms and conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook and/or Meta.
- The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any tax implications that may arise as a result of accepting any prize. Independent financial advice should be sought by any person participating in the Promotion.
phone (08) 8202 7777.
^We do not charge any fees when using ATMs within Australia. However, some ATM operators may charge a fee to process your transaction or balance enquiry. If withdrawing cash overseas a fee may be charged by the ATM operator and the details will be disclosed at the time of the transaction or enquiry. Other fees and charges may apply. This is general advice only and you should consider the terms and conditions before determining whether any of our products are suitable to your situation. §︎This award is based on 12 months of DBM Atlas data from January – December 2019. For more information contact DBM Consultants at www.dbmconsultants.com.au or on (03) 8809 533.
Android, Google Pay, and the Google Logo are trademarks of Google LLC. Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, Apple Watch, Face ID, iPad, iPhone, iTunes, Mac, Safari, and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPad Pro is a trademark of Apple Inc. Samsung Pay is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Fitbit and the Fitbit logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fitbit, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. Garmin Pay is a trademark of Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries.