Children's Savings Account
Our Children’s Savings Account has taken out Mozo’s Expert Choice Award for the third year in a row and received a 5-Star Rating from Canstar. So, we can officially say it’s one of the best in Australia!
How it works
Bonus interest applies each month you make a deposit of any amount and make no withdrawals.
Our bonus interest helps teach children the benefits of regular saving.
Who can apply?
- This account is for anyone under 18 years of age.
- A parent or legal guardian over 18 years of age can to open the account on behalf of the child (either online or in person).
How to apply
Open a child membership by following theses instructions:
- Download and complete this form
- Log into your Internet Banking
- Select Secure Mail from the top menu
- Click the orange Compose button
- Attach the form and a copy of the child’s birth certificate or passport to the email
- Address the email to <insert category/inbox> with the subject line “Child membership”
- Sit back and relax – we’ll open the child’s membership for you within 2 business days.
Not a member?
Interest rates and fees
|Product Name||Interest Rate||Rate + Bonus|
|Children's Savings Account||0.15% pa||2.80% pa|
|There is no monthly fee on the Children's Savings Account.||$0|
|There are no transaction fees on the Children's Savings Account*.||$0|
Want to do more with your money?
*While no transaction fees are charged by us, a fee may be charged by the ATM operator if a card is linked to the account and transactions are performed using an ATM that is not part of the national network of rediATMs. Other fees and charges may apply.
^ Bonus interest will not be paid in the 1st month of account opening.
This is general advice only and you should consider the terms and conditions before determining whether any of our products are suitable to your situation.