With Mobile Banking from Credit Union SA, all your money matters can be done on the run - safely and conveniently.
Credit Union SA offers two different mobile products:
Mobile Banking Lite – for Android devices – is a slimmed down, more mobile friendly version of Internet Banking.
Mobile Banking App – for iPhones and iPads – combines the best functionality of Internet Banking and our website, built specifically for your Apple device.
Both our Mobile Banking products allow you to:
- Check balances and view your account history
- Transfer between your Credit Union SA accounts
- Transfer to other Credit Union Members accounts
- Transfer to other financial institutions
- Pay bills via BPAY
The Mobile Banking App offers these additional features:
- Find the closest Credit Union SA branch/rediATM
- Find out Credit Union SA’s great rates
- Find out about other Credit Union SA products
- Access financial calculators
And to make Mobile Banking even more convenient, both products only require a 4-digit PIN or pattern login.
How to use Credit Union SA Mobile Banking
If you're already a registered Credit Union SA Internet Banking user, you're good to go.
To get started, access Mobile Banking Lite from m.creditunionsa.com.au, or visit the iTunes App Store for our Mobile Banking App (Android app coming in 2014).
Then register your device using your Internet Banking membership number and password and choose a PIN to secure your device.
Frequently Asked Questions
You should also view our Conditions of Use - Electronic & General Access Services.
Fees and charges do apply for some transactions, so check the Savings & Investments Fees and Charges schedule for further information. Mobile phone carrier charges apply.