Mobile Banking App
With Mobile Banking from Credit Union SA, all your money matters can be done on the run - safely and conveniently.
Mobile Banking App – for Android smartphones
Mobile Banking App – for iPhones and iPads
Both apps combine the best functionality of Internet Banking and our website, built specifically for your smartphone of choice.
Mobile Banking App allows you to:
- Check balances and view your account history
- Transfer between your Credit Union SA accounts
- Transfer to other Credit Union Members accounts
- Transfer to other financial institutions
- Pay bills via BPAY
Plus you can:
- Find your closest Credit Union SA branch/rediATM
- Find out Credit Union SA’s great rates
- Find out about other Credit Union SA products
- Access financial calculators
And to make mobile banking even more convenient, both apps only require a 4-digit PIN or pattern login.
How to use Credit Union SA Mobile Banking
If you're already a registered Credit Union SA Internet Banking user, you're good to go.
Then register your device using your Internet Banking membership number and password and choose a PIN to secure your device.
Alternatively, Mobile Banking Lite, our mobile friendly version of Internet Banking, can be found by visiting m.creditunionsa.com.au in the web browser on your mobile phone.
Frequently Asked Questions
You should also view our Conditions of Use - Electronic and General Access Services.
Fees and charges do apply for some transactions, so check the Savings and Investments Fees and Charges schedule for further information. Mobile phone carrier charges apply.