Mobile Banking App
New Mobile Banking App coming in December!
Our Mobile Banking App is getting a makeover! Find out more.
Credit Union SA offers two mobile banking apps:
Mobile Banking App – for Android smartphones
Both apps combine the best functionality of Internet Banking and our website, built specifically for your smartphone of choice.
Mobile Banking App allows you to:
- Check balances and view your account history
- Transfer between your Credit Union SA accounts
- Transfer to other Credit Union Members accounts
- Transfer to other financial institutions
- Pay bills via BPAY.
Plus you can:
- Find your closest Credit Union SA branch/rediATM
- Find out Credit Union SA’s great rates
- Find out about other Credit Union SA products
- Access financial calculators.
And to make mobile banking even more convenient, both apps only require a four digit PIN or pattern login.
How to use Credit Union SA Mobile Banking
- If you're already a registered Credit Union SA Internet Banking user, you're good to go.
- Visit the iTunes App StoreorGoogle Play to download our Mobile Banking App.
- Then register your device using your Internet Banking membership number and password and choose a PIN to secure your device.
Alternatively, Mobile Banking Lite, our mobile friendly version of internet banking, can be found by visiting m.creditunionsa.com.au in the web browser on your mobile phone. Mobile Banking Lite will soon be replaced by our new Internet Banking which will be responsive across your mobile device. Find out more.
Frequently Asked Questions
For full terms and conditions, please review our disclosure documents.