One visit and everything clicks.
If you'd like the convenience of being able to manage your money at any time on any day, internet banking is for you. It allows you to:
- Check balances
- View transaction histories
- View statements
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills with BPAY
- Write a cheque
- View your payroll details and interest earned
- Manage auto transfers
- Apply for a loan
- Apply for a credit card
- Apply for an online savings account
- View your statements
- Update your details.
Most internet banking transactions are free*, making it a very cost-effective way of managing your money.
How to register
- To get started with Credit Union SA Internet Banking now simply complete the New Accounts and Access Services form.
- We'll then send you a User Name and Password that will allow you to log into our Internet Banking site via the Internet Banking log on button, located on the right hand corner of every page of this website.
- For security reasons, the first time you log on you'll be required to change the Password we gave you. This will need to be between eight and sixteen characters long. It's imperative that you protect this password. Credit Union SA staff will never ask you for it, and you shouldn't reveal it to anyone else either.
To learn more about Internet Banking security, click here.
*Fees and charges do apply for some transactions, so check the Credit Union SA fees and charges and Conditions of Use - Electronic and General Access Services for further information about Internet Banking.